Chandigarh, May 21, 2020: Airport Authority of India has issued the following guidelines for domestic air travel, however, the civil aviation ministry has said these will not be the final standard operating procedure (SOP):
1) Passengers will have to report two hours in advance. Only those who have a flight in the next four hours will be allowed to enter airport.
2) Passengers will have to have Aarogya Setu app.
3) Aarogya Setu not mandatory for children below 14 years of age.
4) Deplaning of passengers will be done in batches to maintain social distancing norms.
5) State governments, local administration to ensure availability of public transport, private cabs to passengers to reach airport.
6) For commuting to and from the airport, both by staff and passengers, only the personal vehicles or select authorised taxi services/transport services with restricted seating to be permitted.