You must be looking for last-minute preparation tips which will help you to crack the state level scholarship exam. Below are a few tips for the students “how to attempt paper to score maximum marks”
• It is important to carry your Admit Card duly attested from the Registered School Principal
• Kindly carry a valid ID Proof (School I Card/Aadhar Card)
• Reach the exam centre at least one hour before the exam starts.
The pattern of Exam will be as follows:
Papers Subjects Number of Questions/Maximum Marks Duration
Paper 1 – Mental Ability Test (MAT) Aptitude Test 90 questions, 90 minutes
Paper 2 – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 90 Questions,Science, Social Science, Mathematics 0(Science – 35, Social Science – 35, Mathematics – 20),90 minutes
Important Tips to Crack PSTSE
1. Do a thorough Revision
• Revision plays a very important role in your success. You should concentrate and devote this crucial time to the SAT section rather than MAT.
• Do a thorough revision of the topics which you have already studied; do not take up any new topics a few days before the exam.
• Keep a hold on important topics from PSTSE Syllabus and revise them regularly. As most of the syllabus is from 9th and 10th standards, students should go through the Text books and revise all the topics thoroughly.
2. Practicing Mock & Sample Papers
• To have a good idea of the overall pattern of the paper, practice as many mock test papers as you can within the stipulated time.
• Analyze and evaluate your performance by understanding where you went wrong, your accuracy and identify areas of improvement.
3. Manage Your Time Well
• To have a good sense of paper and its difficulty level, take a few minutes to scan the paper before starting off.
• Begin from the questions in which you feel you are strong enough, this will boost up your confidence and eventually you will have more time for the difficult questions.
• Direct questions must be attempted first then after the verbal and time-consuming questions.
4. Mark Answers Regularly
• Give sufficient time for marking the answers on a regular basis i.e. in 2-3 slots to avoid any last moment hustles and difficulties.
• Never keep the OMR unfilled for the last moment.
• Darken the bubbles properly so that you do not lose marks for your correct answer.
5. Be Confident and Composed
• Never lose your confidence, in case you find a few questions difficult to keep them later attempt.
• Train your mind to be emotionally stable. Do not get over-excited and don’t be under-confident while attempting the paper.
6. Proper Rest and Eat Healthy
• To give a fresh approach to your paper and retain the learnt concepts, your mind must be relaxed and fresh.
• You are advised to take proper rest before the exam and have a nutritious diet to be calm, confident and healthy
Disclaimer : The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the writer/author. The facts and opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of Babushahi.com or Tirchhi Nazar Media. Babushahi.com or Tirchhi Nazar Media does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.