ISB ranks 1 in India and 75 globally in ‘The Economist: Which MBA? Full-time MBA Ranking 2022’
Chandigarh, June 23, 2022:
The Economist has announced its ‘Which MBA? Full-time MBA Ranking 2022’. (Check here: https://whichmba.economist.com/ranking/full-time-mba/2022)
The ranking has reiterated that the Indian School of Business (ISB) is the #1 business school in India and the school has carved a niche of its own in administering the finest and world-class education to its students.
The Indian School of Business (ISB) has been ranked #1 in India; #5 in Asia and #75 globally in The Economist: Which MBA? Full-time MBA Ranking 2022. Alumni from the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) class of 2021 and then students from the PGP class of 2022 were surveyed for this year’s rankings.
The Economist: Which MBA? Full-time MBA Ranking 2022’ was based on four broad categories which include- open new career opportunities; personal development and educational experience; salary; potential to network, with subsets in each category. In this regard, ISB was ranked:
· #4 globally in % of job-seeking graduates with job offer 3 months after graduation
· #5 globally in open new career opportunities
· #7 globally in student/alumnus rating of programme content
· #11 globally in student/alumnus rating of faculty
· #16 globally in average GMAT score
· #16 globally in alumni rating of career services
· #18 globally in alumnus rating of alumni effectiveness
· #21 globally in student rating of culture and classmates
· #22 globally in diversity of recruiters - breadth
· #29 globally in the diversity of recruiters
· #29 globally in student/alumnus rating of facilities
Professor Ramabhadran Thirumalai, Deputy Dean – Academic Programmes- “ ISB continues to be a top-ranked business school in the country. This has been made possible due to the holistic and futuristic approaches adopted by the school. ISB would continue to reinvent itself and offer increased value to its students, who in turn would play a catalytic role in nation-building.”
The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a global business school offering world-class management education to professionals at its two LEED-rated green building campuses – Hyderabad and Mohali. A rich and vibrant pool of research-oriented resident faculty, robust academic partnerships, thriving alumni network, and backing of an influential board and guidance of industry’s thought leadership have enabled ISB to fast emerge and consolidate itself as a premier global business school in the emerging markets.
The school is also one of the largest providers of executive education in Asia and the most research-productive Indian management institution. The School, over the last twenty years, has grown at a rapid pace and has earned several prestigious accolades. ISB is the youngest business school to consistently rank among the top global MBA programmes. To know more about ISB, please visit www.isb.edu.