Kisan Morcha announces series of event to further intensify protest
New Delhi, April 9, 2021: To further intensify their protest against the three farm laws, the Samyukta Kisan Morcha on Friday announced various events as part of their next strategy.
The following announcements are being made by Samyukta Kisan Morcha regarding the next strategy of the movement.
1. Tomorrow, on April 10, the KMP-KGP highway will be blocked for 24 hours (from 8 am, 10th April to 8 am 11th April) as a warning to the government.
2. On April 13, the foundation day of Khalsa Panth will be celebrated on the borders of Delhi and at the same time, there will be programs in honor of the martyrs on the anniversary of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
3. 'Save Constitution Day' and 'Kisan Bahujan Unity Day' will be celebrated on 14 April. On this day, all the stages of the Samyukta Kisan Morcha will be managed by agitators of Bahujan Samaj and all the speakers will also be Bahujan.
- In their spirit of hatred and division, BJP leaders can perform various programs in Haryana by presenting farmers and laborers as enemies. We appeal to all Dalit-Bahujans and farmers to protest against these forces while remaining peaceful.
- On this day, the Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana is deliberately organizing a program in Kaithal. We appeal to the farmers and Dalit-Bahujan to protest against this event by reaching maximum numbers while remaining peaceful.
4. Honoring the participation and dedication of the local people in this movement, on April 18, local people will be honored on the stages and the responsibility of managing the stage will also be given to the local people.
5. On April 20, on the birth anniversary of Dhanna Bhagat, the soil will be brought to the borders of Delhi from his village Doha Kalan and programs will be held on the Tiki Border stage in his memory.
6. On the 24th of April, on completion of 150 days of this movement at Delhi borders, week-long special programs will be organized in which along with farmers and laborers, employees, youth, traders, students, and other organizations will be called to join the Delhi Morcha.
7. In the last week of April, there will be a National convention of organizations supporting the farmers' movement across the country, in which plans will be made to intensify this movement nationwide.
8. The exact date and preparation of the Parliament march will be announced after the next meeting of the morcha.