Harpreet Singh Brar appointed as Additional Judge in Punjab and Haryana High Court
Chandigarh, April 1, 2023: Advocate Harpreet Singh Brar @Rajan Brar has been appointed as Additional Judge in Punjab and Haryana HIgh Court.
47 year old Harpreet Singh Brar belongs to Phulewala village in Sri Mukatsar Sahib.
His father late Gurbachan Singh Brar served as Additional Advocate General Punjab
Know more about Harpreet Singh Brar
Date of Birth - 20-12-1975
Qualification - BA. L.L.B from Panjab University, Chandigarh
Date of Enrolment as an Advocate – 26th May 2000
Designated as Senior Advocate on 28th May 2021
Courts where practicing – since 2001 at Punjab & Haryana High Court
Whether held any position in Bar Council/ Bar Association –
- Served as President of Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association for 2 consecutive terms, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017.
- Served as Chairman of Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana 2019-2020
served as State Counsel or Standing Counsel for Union of India or UT, Chandigarh or on the panel of Advocate(s) –
- Served as Deputy Advocate General, Punjab from 01.04.2007 till 02.07.2009
- Served as Additional Advocate General, Punjab from 02.07.2009 till 31.12.2011. Then from 02.04.2012 till 01.03.2014.
- Panels -Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, Greater Mohali Area Development Authority, Punjab Pollution Control Board, Punjab State Civil Supplies Corporation, Punjab State Co-operative Supply & Marketing Federation. Punjab Agro Food Grains Corporation Limited. Punjab Energy Development Agency. Local Bodies Punjab etc
Read order copy below: