Photo Source: Babushahi Network
Chandigarh MC’s Road committee meeting held
Chandigarh, September 15, 2021:
A meeting of the Roads Committee, Municipal Corporation Chandigarh was held here on Wednesday under the chairmanship of Dalip Sharma and attended by other members of committee namely Heera Negi, Anil Kumar Dubey, Haji Mohd. Khushird Ali and concerned officers of the MCC. During the meeting following developmental agendas were approved by the committee:
1. Supply of furniture, iron/aluminium and electronic items for community centre, Sector 39, Chandigarh at an estimated cost of Rs. 13.75 lacs.
2. Providing and fixing of iron grill on the dividing road sector 55/56 from sectors 55/56-39/40 chowk towards west end at an estimated cost of Rs. 22.33 lacs.
3. Construction of centre verge line V-4 road at Ram darbar, phase 2 to 3 BRD road at an estimated cost of Rs. 5.99 lacs.
4. Converting community centre hall sound proof in sector 40 at an estimated cost of Rs. 23.52 lacs.
5. Providing and fixing of 80mm thick paver blocks along phirni road in village Maloya at an estimated cost of Rs. 18.15 lacs.
6. Installation of cat eye/reflector on V-4 road, sector 15 and Khudda Lahora colony No. 1&2 at an estimated cost of Rs. 0.97 lacs.
7. Special repair of paver blocks on various locations damaged by various agencies at back side and front side of market/showrooms at sector 18, 19 and 21 at an estimated cost of Rs. 9.44 lacs.
8. Providing and fixing tiles in internal blocks at Mauli complex, Mauli Jagran at an estimated cost of Rs. 22.17 lacs.
9. Providing and fixing of tiles at Mauli Jagran at an estimated cost of Rs. 22 lacs.
10. Repair of Toilet block and stairs at Palika Bazaar, sector 19 at an estimated cost of Rs. 9.94 lacs.
11. Repair of paver blocks Markets of sectors 23, 24 and 36 at an estimated cost of Rs. 23 lacs.