Photo Source: Babushahi Network
Fire breaks out in Sector 7, Chandigarh
Chandigarh, July 21, 2021:
A fire broke out at one of the showrooms in Sector 7 here on Wednesday evening.
As per the information, renovation work was going-on in a showroom and due to some sparks, fire broke out inside the SCO. However, no injury has been reported due to this incident. Around 30-35 people were inside the showroom, who were rescued by the teams. The goods worth Rs 1 crore were burnt due to fire. The fire has been brought under control, said the sources.
Fire tenders were pressed into the service on receiving the information. The local police also rushed to the spot.