Chandigarh, May 19, 2020: Deputy Commissioner Mukesh Kumar Ahuja today issued guidelines regarding implementation of lockdown 4.0 till May 31.
The guidelines are similar to the ones issued on May though some relaxations have been provided as ordered by Ministry of Home Affairs.
The following are allowed:
1) Essential/food item shops, pharmacy and book shops (from 7 am to 6:30 pm)
2) Sporting activities at Tau Devi Lal Sports complex and Gymkhana Club.
3) Inter-district bus service to resume.
4) Cab services to resume.
5) Home food delivery services.
6) Garments, gift shops, motor mechanic, plumber, electrician and electronics shops (two days in a week between 8 am and 6 pm)
7) Liquor vends
What is not allowed:
1) Places of worship, malls, cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, auditoriums.
2) Schools and colleges.
3) Barber shops, salons and spas.