Sukhbir Badal announces 13 point 2022 poll agenda of SAD-BSP (Watch Video)
Chandigarh, August 3, 2021: Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) Chief Sukhbir Singh Badal on Tuesday announced 13 main points of SAD-BSP election manifesto for 2022 Punjab Assembly Elections.
Here are the 13 points:
1. Mata Khiwi Rasoi scheme to be started...Rs 2000 (monthly) in accounts of all blue card holders
2. Diesel price to be cut by Rs 10 per litre for agriculture sector
3. 400 units (per month) free for all domestic users.
4. Rs 10 lakh (per annum) health insurance for all families (in government and private hospitals) for medical treatment, diagnostic tests, medicine etc.
5. Student card scheme - Rs 10 lakh loan (without interest) for College fees and IELTS coaching.
6. MSP on fruits vegetables and milk.
7. One lakh government job and 10 lakh jobs in private sector to be provided to youths.
8. 500-bedded medical colleges to be set-up in all districts. In these colleges, 33% seats will be reserved for students of government schools.
9. 50% reservation for women in all government jobs.
10. 75% job reservation for youths in public and private sector industries.
11. Power for all medium and small-scale industries will be provided at Rs 5 per unit.
12. All sanitation workers will be regularized
13. All government offices in the state will be made fully computerized.